Pub Times - Opening and last orders
Mondays-Thursdays 4 pm – 11 pm
Friday 4 pm – 12 pm
Saturday 4 pm – 12 pm
Sunday 4 pm – 11 pm
Beers, cider and ales
DRAUGHT BEER AND CIDER
- Frontier Lager (UK)– Delivering distinctive notes of citrus, passionfruit and melon. With a sherbet-like tingle on the tongue, this light, spritzy brew refreshes the palate to leave a final, lingering note of biscuit.
- Sierra Nevada (US)– Generous quantities of premium Cascade hops give the Pale Ale its fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor.
- Meantime Pale Ale (UK) – An easy drinking session beer. Not as floral as other Pale Ales this beer has become a popular session Pint.
- Honey Dew (UK) – This light easy drinking lager is a very refreshing summer drink. It has balanced crispness and a very subtle honey aftertaste.
- Black Cab (UK) – Aroma: roasted, coffee, chocolate, vanilla. Taste : chocolate, licorice, roasted malts. This is a beautiful elegant stout.
- Cornish Orchard cider (UK) – A refreshing dry cider with notes of vanilla. Try it with some elderflower!!
- Tribute (UK) – An ale to savour and a real Cornish ambassador.
- Strange Brew (UK) – Brewed down the road in Loughborough, award winning beautifully hoppy light summer ale.