Mondays-Thursdays 4 pm – 11 pm
Friday 4 pm – 12 pm
Saturday 4 pm – 12 pm
Sunday 4 pm – 11 pm
Beers, cider and ales
DRAUGHT BEER AND CIDER
- Frontier Lager (UK)– Delivering distinctive notes of citrus, passionfruit and melon. With a sherbet-like tingle on the tongue, this light, spritzy brew refreshes the palate to leave a final, lingering note of biscuit.
- Sierra Nevada (US)– Generous quantities of premium Cascade hops give the Pale Ale its fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor.
- Meantime Pale Ale (UK) – An easy drinking session beer. Not as floral as other Pale Ales this beer has become a popular session Pint.
- Honey Dew (UK) – This light easy drinking lager is a very refreshing summer drink. It has balanced crispness and a very subtle honey aftertaste.
- Guinness (IRE) – Very dark with a beautiful tan fluffy wow fading head – they have mastered the pour! Smooth silky and dark, a nice mass stout with no hop. Best cold and quick as taste starts to fade as warms.
- Cornish Orchard cider (UK) – A refreshing dry cider with notes of vanilla. Try it with some elderflower!!
- Brooklyn Lager (US) – The nose is amazing—stunningly well balanced. Note how the sweet malty tones are perfectly offset by the grassy, lemony hop notes
- Brooklyn Scorcher IPA (US) – Brooklyn Scorcher IPA is a surprisingly sessionable IPA. A floral, piney hop aroma strikes first, followed by a burst of mouthwatering bitterness, a hint of toasty malt and a clean, lively finish. It’s ludicrously tasty and, at reasonable 4.5 %, it’s a beer you can come back to again and again.
– ON ROTATION